RATES & POLICIES
Standard Vacation Rental Weekly Rates in $ US :
$1198 - $1698, excluding taxes
Nov-Feb (Low Season)
$1198/Week or $175/night
Mar-Jun, Sep-Oct (Mid Season Excluding Easter)
$1298/Week or $195/Night
Jul-Aug (High Season & Thanksgiving)
$ 1395/Week or $225/Night
Easter & Christmas Festive Seasons
15% discount on last minute bookings if you book within 30 days prior to your arrival and pay in full at booking.
These prices include solar heated pool and spa. Thanks to solar energy, the pool has an average temperature of 80-85 degrees during April to October.
If you want the pool heated in addition by gas - for the winter months - there is an additional charge for gas of $210 per week or $35 per day.
There is a 4 night minimum during the Low & Mid season and a 7 night minimum during the peak season and Festive Seasons.
How to book Doc's Magical Escape:
1. Fill out the Quotation Form on my website. Either myself or my office managers will contact you as soon as possible.
2. To secure your booking before somebody else does for your dates, we need a deposit of 20% of the total rental charge along with a signed rental agreement. This can be mailed to 225 Lincoln Highway Suite 140 Fairless Hills, Pa. 19030
3. The balance is payable 60 days prior to your vacation.
4. For payment, you can send a certified check or Money Order to the address above. We also accept all major credit cards through www.Paypal.com.
5. I will send you confirmation of your booking, an owner's booking form that will reserve the requested time on our booking calendar.
6. If you cancel anytime, payments (less $150) are refunded if/when the villa is re-rented.
7. No booking exists until the owner has confirmed receipt of the completed booking form and 20% of the total rent due.
8. We strongly recommend to take out travel insurance and/or vacation cancellation insurance, because you never know when you may need it.
Check-in time is 4pm, check-out at 10am. Different times can be arranged with my management company.
The driveway allows room to park 2 cars.
In compliance with the covenants, conditions and restrictions for Indian Creek no parking is permitted in any easement areas or the street area in front of the house. In addition, no truck larger than two tons in total weight, trailer, recreational vehicle, boat or similar vehicles shall be stored, kept, or parked contiguous to, on or about any lot.
Smoking and pets:
This is a non-smoking house. And sorry, no pets!
Towels and linens:
Towels and bed linens for each occupant are in ample supply. But please bring your beach towels for use around the pool.
Housekeeping is provided prior to arrival and after departure. There is a one time cleaning fee for stays less than 6 nights. Housekeeping can also be requested during your stay for an added fee.
Guests are responsible for the safety of all their children while the house meets requirements for insurance. Please make sure the pool net is always closed if you have small children.
Quiet time policy: